All ACM Members must subscribe to the Purposes of ACM and satisfy membership qualifications.
ACM is dedicated to:
- Advancing the art, science, engineering, and application
of information technology
- Fostering the open interchange of information to
serve both professionals and the public; and
- Promoting the highest professional and ethical standards.
ACM's code of Ethics can be accessed at www.acm.org/code-of-ethics
ACM's Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activites can be accessed at www.acm.org/about-acm/policy-against-harassment
You must satisfy one of the qualifications below:
- Bachelor's Degree (in any subject area); or
- Equivalent Level of Education; or
- Two years full-time employment in the IT field.